The Team Member performs any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households, in a clean and orderly manner.
- Deliver quality, efficient and courteous service while performing any combination of the services of The Maids 22-Step Healthy Touch Deep Cleaning System.
- Perform all duties in an honest, safe and secure manner in strict accordance with The Maids policies, cleaning system and procedures.
- Communicate all information pertinent to cleaning procedures, equipment, supplies, and any complications or personnel issues to Team Leader or Assistant Team Leader.
- Proactively seek opportunities to assist the team as needed.
- Additional project work as assigned.
- Personal Attributes:
- Ability to comprehend and follow routine directions
- Ability to operate vacuums and other cleaning equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain positive attitude
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Basic knowledge of the English language
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills are advantageous but not required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred but not required
- Make your morning or daytime snacks easy! Our office will supply light breakfast foods and snacks for you to grab before you start your busy day.
- Throughout the year we host employee events and lunches to have some fun together and thank you for your hard-work and dedication to The Maids!
- Employee recognition initiatives - Throughout the year we will host Employee recognition initiatives where you could qualify for some added benefits. For example: Friday lunches on us for the whole month!
The Maids of Birmingham has a team leader that is willing to train and mentor Spanish speaking team members! All are welcome!
CLICK HERE FOR SPANISH APPLICATION